Stay informed of the latest features and enhancements to improve your Tunl experience. Be sure to check back often to find new ways to optimize your business!
Tunl 1.1.2 Release Notes
August 26, 2021
- “Months Back” added to Settled, Unsettled, and Failed reports allowing users to view a larger date range
- Added app version number to app footer and login screen
- Merchants may now pre-authorize a transaction using contacts and stored accounts
- Merchants may now initiate refunds utilizing contacts and stored accounts
Tunl 1.1.1 Release Notes
March 24, 2021
Multi-MID Feature Added
- The Tunl hierarchy has been updated to accommodate multiple “Child-Accounts” also known as Merchant DBA Profiles per “Primary-Account” login.
- “Locations” have been added under each Primary Account Login with the hierarchy.
- Once an Administrator has configured Locations and at least one Child Account, the Primary Account Holder can select the active Child Account once logged into the Virtual Terminal.
Tokenization Feature Added
- All Credit Cards are saved when processing transactions from the Virtual Terminal.
- Merchants have the option of associating credit cards to a contact while processing a payment or adding credit cards to a Contact Profile.
- If a payment was processed via the API or a Mobile App, Merchants can associate the tokenized credit card to a contact from the Virtual Terminal.